1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via elauxe)
Just because someone desires you, does not mean that they value you.
Read it over.
Let those words resonate in your mind."
nayyirah waheed (via elauxe)
— For when we run away and live in the woods.
Young couple quit jobs and build this $500 home (click photo for full article)
I’ve reblogged this a hundred times
i’ve reblogged this like twice